HealthBeat® Hand Cycler
The HealthBeat® Hand Cycler is a wheelchair-accessible station that builds both cardio and strength. Change the level of resistance by turning the knob on the base.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Featuring new, patent-pending resistance technology
- Durable steel construction
- Perfect height for wheelchair accessibility or for standing
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Safety surfacing required to comply with ASTM F1292 for the fall height of the equipment
- Age Range: 13+ for ASTM/CSA standards (Height 1400mm+ for EN standards)
- Proprioception, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Cardiovascular, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Upper Body Strength Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 13+ Years
- Product Categories
- Shipping Weight
- 38 lbs
- Product Price Range
Price varies. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Max Fall Height: Not applicable
- ASTM Training Zone: 6’4” x 6’8” (1,93 m x 2,03 m)
- EN Training Zone: 6’4” x 6’8” (1,93 m x 2,03 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.