HealthBeat® Hand Cycler
The HealthBeat® Hand Cycler is a wheelchair-accessible station that builds both cardio and strength. Change the level of resistance by turning the knob on the base.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Featuring patented resistance technology. U.S. Patent No. 9,802,074
- Durable steel construction
- Perfect height for wheelchair accessibility or for standing
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Proprioception, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Cardiovascular, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Upper Body Strength Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 38 lbs
- Max Fall Height: Not applicable
- ASTM Training Zone: 6’4” x 6’8” (1,93 m x 2,03 m)
- EN Training Zone: 6’4” x 6’8” (1,93 m x 2,03 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the Health Beat outdoor exercise equipment Hand Cycler system.
[video: scene fades into a close-up of the Hand Cycler informational sign with suggested body placement and movements. A woman speaks to another woman off camera.]
Woman 1: Do you feel comfortable?
Woman 2: Yeah.
[video: A woman helps situate an older woman seated in a wheelchair at the Hand cycler system. The woman in the wheelchair grabs the hand holds of the Hand Cycler. The camera zooms in across the work out area of the woman as she sits and rotates the handles of the cycler. Camera switches to a side view of the woman as she continues to pedal the Hand Cycler. Camera switches to a front view of the woman as she continues to work out. A woman holding the wheelchair leans down to say something to the woman working out. Scene switches to a front view of the Hand Cycler as a woman rotates the resistance dial on the top of the system. The camera pulls back for a view of the woman’s upper body as she quickly rotates the handles of the cycler. The woman smiles as she works out. Scene switches to a teenage girl as she rotates the hand holds of the cycler. She stops to change the resistance of the machine. The camera zooms in on the Cycler system as the girl continues to work out.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.