The HealthBeat® Pull-Up/Dip provides multiple highly effective strength-building exercises for the upper body.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 66 lbs
- Max Fall Height: 81" (2,06 m)
- ASTM Clearance Zone: 11 6” x 12’ 2” (3,51 m x 3,71 m)
- EN Clearance Zone: 14’9” x 15’9” (4,49 m x 4,78 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the Health Beat outdoor exercise equipment Pull-Up and Dip station.
[video: scene fades into a close-up of the Pull-Up and Dip informational sign with suggested body placement and movements. Scene switches to a back view of a man as he bends his elbows while holding onto the parallel bars of the Push Up and Dip station. His legs are bent at a ninety-degree angle as he dips himself up and down. A woman rotates the hand pedals of the Hand Cycler connected to the Pull Up and Dip station.]
Woman: My arms are tired.
Crowd: Yeah! Good job.
[video: two women stretch on the Stretch station in the background. Scene switches to a view up at a man’s upper body as she does a pull up on the overhead bar of the Pull-Up and Dip station. Scene switches to the man who has reversed his hands to an underhand grip on the bar as he does another pull up. Scene switches to a view of the man’s torso as he holds onto to the parallel bars of the station and does a view tricep dips. Scene switches to a view of the man’s back as he does another pull up. Scene switches as the man does an underhand grip pull up on the overhead bar. Scene switches to the man as he does a tricep dip.]
Camera man: Go for it.
[video: scene switches to a side view of a teenage boy as he does tricep dips. Scene switches to the boy as he does an underhand grip pull up. The camera pulls back for a full view of the Pull-Up and Dip station connected with the Hand Cycler station. The teenage boy continues to do underhand pull ups as a girl rotates the hand pedals of the Hand Cycler as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.