NEW! FitCore™ Extreme Rope Climb (13+)
Warriors who conquer the Rope Climb can signal their success by ringing the bell at the top. This station can be used independently or combined with other FitCore™ Extreme equipment in a challenge course.
- Metal chain enclosed in 1-1/4" diameter black rubber tubing provides a grippy and vandal-resistant climb
- Total height is 144"
- Includes illustrated instructional sign
- ProShield®-finished post, clamp and component
- Polyethylene post topper
- Permalene® bell-mount and ringer
- Steel post
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 215 lbs
- Max Fall Height (ASTM): 132" (3,35 m)
- Max Fall Height (EN): 93" (2,35 m)
- ASTM Clearance Space: 12' diameter (3,66 m diameter)
- EN Clearance Space: 15' diameter (4,57 m diameter)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.