HealthBeat® Assisted Row/Push-Up
The HealthBeat® Assisted Row/Push-Up provides a great upper-body workout that exercises multiple muscles with several activities in one station. Bars of multiple heights accommodate users of all fitness levels.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Available to use as a single fitness station only; cannot be combined with another station
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 62 lbs
- Max Fall Height: 53" (1,35 m)
- ASTM Clearance Zone: 17’2” x 17’2” (5,23 m x 5,23 m)
- EN Clearance Zone: 11’2” x 20’3” (3,40 m x 6,15 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the Health Beat outdoor exercise equipment Assisted Row and Push Up system.
[video: scene fades into two men and a teenage boy as they do leaning pushups on various height bars. The camera zooms in on the teenage boy as he does pushups on the lowest bar to the ground which has the highest difficulty. A child shouts in the background. Scene switches to a view of the upper body of a man as he does pushups on the highest bar from the ground. Scene switches to a full view of the system as the two men and teenage boy work out. The boy and one of the men continue to do leaning pushups. The other man has repositioned his body to underneath the bar as he pulls his chest up to the bar like a chin up. Scene switches to a man as he walks up to the highest bar. A man speaks to him off camera.]
Man: So, go as far back as you are comfortable.
[video: the man grabs the bar and situates his feet. The camera zooms in for a front view of the man’s upper body as he begins to do the leaning pushups. The camera switches to a side view as the man continues to do pushups. The man switches his hands holding onto the bar palms up. He situates his legs underneath the bar and begins to pull himself towards the bar in a work out curling motion. Scene switches to a front view of a woman as she does leaning pushups on the lowest bar to the ground.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.