The HealthBeat® Plyometrics increase muscle power and help develop strength for explosive motions such as jumping and running.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 154 lbs
- Max Fall Height: 16" (0,41 m)
- ASTM Clearance Zone: 16’ x 18’ (4,88 m x 5,49 m)
- EN Training Zone: 10’ x 12’ (3,04 m x 3,66 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the Health Beat outdoor exercise equipment Plyometrics station.
[video: scene fades into a close-up of the Plyometrics informational sign with suggested body placement and movements. Scene switches to the camera zooming out from a teenage boy as quickly side steps up onto the oval shaped medium height stepper of the Plyometrics stations. A man works out on the Cardio Stepper in front of the teenage boy while a man sits on a park bench watching them work out. Two women stretch on at the Stretch station in the background. The camera zooms in focusing on the boy’s feet as he continues to do side step ups onto the mid height stepper. Scene switches to the boy’s upper body as he laughs while jumping up onto the steppers. The camera pulls back for a full view as the boy jumps up onto the highest stepper. Scene switches to a man as he does step ups onto the highest stepper. He steps up on the stepper and lifts his opposite leg up to his chest and then steps back down. The camera switches to a close-up of the man’s feet as he does step ups onto the middle height stepper. He turns around and steps onto the highest stepper behind him. A man off camera speaks to the man working out on the Plyometrics station.]
Man: There you go. Excellent.
[video: The camera pulls back for a full view as the man jumps on the three different high steppers. He rotates to the next stepper after jumping down while the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.