The HealthBeat® Elliptical engages the lower body, upper body and core muscles while also encouraging muscle coordination – all without joint impact. Change the level of resistance by turning the knob on the base.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Featuring patented resistance technology. U.S. Patent No. 9,802,074
- Only outdoor elliptical equipment with variable resistance
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 366 lbs
- Max Fall Height: 20" (0,51 m)
- ASTM Clearance Zone: 13’ x 14’1” (3,96 m x 4,29 m)
- EN Clearance Zone: 10’1” x 16’1” (3,07 m x 4,89 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the Health Beat outdoor exercise equipment Elliptical system.
[video: scene fades into a woman as she works out on an outdoor elliptical machine. The camera zooms in on the woman’s feet as she pedals the foot pedals on the system. Camera switches to a view of the woman’s upper body as she wants smiles and pumps the hand hold bars of the machine. Scene switches to a woman as she adjusts the resistances of the elliptical machine by the dial on the back. She steps up on to the machine and begins to pedal. The camera focuses on a nearby Health Beat informational sign for the Squat Press as the woman works out on the Elliptical machine. The camera switches to a close-up of the woman’s feet as she pedals her feet on the machine. She laughs as she works out. The camera switches to a close-up of the rotating mechanism of one of the foot pedals attached to the resistance housing. Camera switches to a close-up of the woman’s face as she works out. A group of people laugh in the background. The camera pulls back for a full view of the woman as she works out on the Elliptical system. Scene switches to a back view as a man works out on the Elliptical system. The camera zooms in on the man’s upper body as she pushes and pulls the hand holds of the machine. Scene switches to a close-up of a woman as she rotates the resistance dial. The woman pulls her hand away from the dial and the camera slightly zooms in on the top of the dial. An arrow pointing to either end of the dial points to a plus sign and a negative sign. Scene switches to a side view of a teenage boy as he works out on the Elliptical system. Children play on a playground in the background as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.