HealthBeat® Squat Press
The HealthBeat® Squat Press builds leg and hip muscle endurance. Change the level of resistance by turning the knob on the base.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Featuring patented resistance technology. U.S. Patent No. 9,802,074
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 162 lbs
- Max Fall Height: Not applicable
- ASTM Training Zone: 6’8” x 7’9” (2,03 m x 2,38 m)
- EN Training Zone: 6’8” x 7’9” (2,03 m x 2,38 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the Health Beat outdoor exercise equipment Squat Press station.
[video: scene fades into a close-up of the Squat Press informational sign with suggested body placement and movements. Scene switches to a full view of the Squat Press and connecting Elliptical stations. A woman faces her back to the camera as she raps her arms around the padded handles of the Squat Press. She squats down and back up. A woman works out on the Elliptical station in front of her. The scene switches to a back view of a man as he squats at the station. Scene switches to a view of the back of a teenage girl as she works out at the Squat Press station. A boy coaches her off camera as she works out.]
Boy: Keep your feet together.
[video: scene switches to a close-up of the girl’s shoulders and head as she continues to do squats. Camera switches to a focused view of the resistant housing unit with connecting squat arm as the girl continues to squat. The camera switches to the opposite side of the resistant unit as the squat arm moves up and down. The scene switches to a back view of a woman’s upper body as she squats at the station. Camera pulls back for a full side view of the Squat Press and Elliptical stations where two women work out. The scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.