HealthBeat® Balance Steps
The HealthBeat® Balance Steps may be used as a balance beam or as a step aerobics station.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 116 lbs
- Max Fall Height: 16" (0,41 m)
- ASTM Clearance Zone: 12’8” x 18’8” (3,86 m x 5,69 m)
- EN Training Zone: 6’8” x 12’8” (2,03 m x 3,86 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the Health Beat outdoor exercise equipment Balance Steps.
[video: scene fades into a side view of an arch beam low to the ground with five padded circular steps along the beam. A boy’s legs walk into frame as begin stepping up the circular steps. He grabs the nearby hand railing for stabilization. Camera switches to a front view of the balance steps as the boy’s legs can be seen side stepping up on to a step and then stepping back down to the ground on each different height step. The camera switches to a side view as the boy does the side stepping onto the stepper. Scene switches to a side view close-up of the end of the stepper. A man’s legs walk into frame as carefully begin to walk up the balance steps. Camera switches to a close-up back view of the man’s shoes as he walks down the steps. He turns around and begins walking back towards the camera on the steps. Camera switches to a full back view of the man as walks up and across the steps. He holds onto the hand railing for balance. Camera switches to a full view of the Balance Steps as the man walks down them. A woman stands up from here wheelchair at the Parallel bars system nearby as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.