HealthBeat® Ab Crunch/Leg Lift
The HealthBeat® Ab Crunch/Leg Lift works both the upper and lower abdominals, and provides two different activities in one fitness station.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 53 lbs
- Max Fall Height: 21" (0,54 m)
- ASTM Clearance Zone: 12’8” x 13’3” (3,86 m x 4,04 m)
- EN Training Zone: 6’8” x 7’3” (2,03 m x 2,21 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the Health Beat outdoor exercise equipment Ab Crunch and Leg Lift system.
[video: scene fades into a close-up of the Ab Crunch and Leg Lift informational sign with suggested body placement and movements. Scene switches to a woman as she scooches back onto the flat bench of the Leg Lifter. She lays back on the bench and grabs onto a hand hold just above and behind her head. She lifts her legs up into the air. She raises and lowers them. The woman asks a person off camera questions.]
Woman: So, are you saying this?
[video: scene switches to a side view of a teenage boy as he lays on the bench and lifts his legs in unison on the Leg Lift bench. A girl sits behind him at the Chest Press. Scene switches to a back view of a man as he lays on the Leg Lift Bench facing the opposite direction with his feet hooked into the hand hold. He lifts his upper body towards his legs to do an ab crunch. A man sits at the connecting Chest Press system working out. Scene switches back to a side view of the teenage boy as he continues has his feet hook over the hand hold to accomplish an ab crunch. Scene switches to a side view of a woman as she rests her feet on the top of the hand while lying on the system bench. She holds her hands behind her head and crunches from side to side bringing her elbow to her opposite knee. Scene switches back to a side view of the teenage boy as he does more leg lifts. He lifts his left leg up and holds it, he lowers his leg and lifts his right leg and holds it in place. He does this several times as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.