HealthBeat® Cardio Stepper
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Featuring patented resistance technology. U.S. Patent No. 9,802,074
- Durable steel construction
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile
- Motor Skills
- Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 280 lbs
- Max Fall Height: 22" (0,56 m)
- ASTM Clearance Zone: 12’8” (3,86 m) diameter
- EN Training Zone: 6’8” (2,03 m) diameter
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the Health Beat outdoor exercise equipment Cardio Stepper system.
[video: scene fades into a close-up of the Cardio Stepper system informational sign with suggested body placement and movements. Scene switches to a woman as she steps up and down on the elliptical stepper. Camera focuses on the woman’s feet as she pushes the resistant steppers down. Scene to a close-up of a different woman’s upper body as she works out on the Cardio Stepper. The woman talks to someone off camera.]
Woman: You think so?
[video: the camera focuses on the woman’s hands as she holds onto the looped hand hold in front of her. Two women have an indistinct conversation off camera. Camera switches to a back view of the stepper. A man kneels down and rotates the resistant dial. The camera zooms in on the man’s hand as he rotates the resistant dial. Camera switches to a view of the man’s upper body as he steps up and down on the Cardio Stepper. The camera focuses on the man’s feet as he pushes the resistant foot pedals up and down. The camera pulls back for a full view of the work out area where a man steps on the Cardio Stepper a woman sides steps on the Plyometric steps, and another man stretches at the stretching station.]
Man: Oh there you go!
Woman: I can’t do them I have, I don’t have much upper body strength.
[video: the camera zooms in on the man’s face on the Cardio Stepper. He smiles and laughs with the other people he works out with. Scene switches to a back view of the man as he continues to step on the Cardio Stepper while two women work out on the Plyometric steps in front of him.]
Man: You know when you’re warmed up.
Woman: Well just go slow.
[video: camera focuses on the man’s feet as he pumps the Cardio Stepper foot pedals. The woman laugh as they work out.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.