The HealthBeat® Stretch allows for stretching of upper body muscles as well as the often difficult to target core muscles. Maintains flexibility and range of motion.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Rotating foot pedestal included on ASTM and CSA versions
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile
- Motor Skills
- Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 115 lbs
- Max Fall Height: 96" (2,43 m)
- ASTM Clearance Zone: 12’8” x 17’11” (3,86 m x 5,46 m)
- EN Clearance Zone: 13’8” x 20’5” (4,16 m x 6,20 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the Health Beat outdoor exercise equipment Stretch station.
[video: scene fades into a close-up of the Stretch station informational sign with suggested body placement and movements. Scene switches to a view of a woman’s torso as she rotates her hips while holding onto the hand hold support bars in front of her. Camera points down focusing on the woman’s feet as she swivels them on the rotating foot pedestal. Camera switches to a view of the woman’s upper body as she looks straight ahead while she stretches. Scene switches to a back view of a different woman as she rotates as stretches her body at the Stretch station. White text appears at the bottom of the screen reading: Stretch Stations meeting EN standards will not include a rotating foot pedestal.]
[video: the camera pans down the woman’s legs to her feet as she rotates on the foot pedestal. The camera switches back to a view of the woman’s upper body as she continues to stretch. She speaks to a man in front of her who is stretching his arm up on the overhead inclined bar. Scene switches to a close-up of the woman’s feet as she walks on the PebbleFlex work out surfacing. Camera pulls back to show the woman reaching up and walking her hands up the inclining overhead bar. She stretches her arms and back. The camera switches back to her feet as she walks up on her tippy toes. The camera pulls back ones again as the woman holds her position, the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.