HealthBeat® Chest/Back Press
The HealthBeat® Chest/Back Press builds equal endurance for opposing muscle groups at one fitness station. Change the level of resistance by turning the knob on the base.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Featuring patented resistance technology. U.S. Patent No. 9,802,074
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile
- Motor Skills
- Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 258 lbs
- Max Fall Height: Not applicable
- ASTM Training Zone: 5’2” x 6’8” (1,58 m x 2,03 m)
- EN Training Zone: 5’2” x 6’8” (1,58 m x 2,03 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the Health Beat outdoor exercise equipment Chest and Back Press system.
[video: scene fades into a full view of a man seated at the Chest and Back Press system. A woman lies on the bench behind him doing crunches. The man pushes handles away and then back to his chest. The camera switches to a focused view on the man as he continues to press the two hand holds away and back towards his body. The camera zooms in on the man’s face as he stairs straight ahead focusing on his workout. The camera pans down to the man’s hands as he continues his workout. Camera switches to a close-up of one of the handles connection to the resistance box below the seat bench. Camera switches to a close-up of the “U” shaped bar the connects the two hand holds that glide underneath the seat bench of the system. Camera switches to a close-up of the resistances housing below the bench seat. The man’s hand comes into frame and rotates the resistance dial. Scene switches to a different man as he works out on the Chest and Back Press system. Camera switches to a front view of the man as he presses the handles back and forth. Scene switches to a side view of a boy doing crunches on the Ab Crunch and Leg Lift bench while a girl works out on the Chest and Back Press system.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.