The HealthBeat® Mobility provides a safe structure for developing balance, and essential functional fitness skill for older adults. Great exercise for joint replacement rehabilitation.
- To optimize configurability, HealthBeat® posts made from 5"-diameter galvanized steel are sold separately (Post Model #205941-205947) and are carbon in color only
- Durable steel construction
- Can be paired with another HealthBeat® station to share a center post
- Includes instructional sign with illustrations and link to proper use videos
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 13+ Years
- 310 lbs
- Max Fall Height: 22" (0,56 m)
- ASTM Clearance Zone: 11’6” x 22’10” (3,51 m x 6,96 m)
- EN Training Zone: 5’6” x 16’10” (1,67 m x 5,13 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the Health Beat outdoor exercise equipment Mobility station.
[video: scene fades into a close-up of the Mobility informational sign with suggested body placement and movements. Scene switches to a full view of the Mobility and connecting Tai Chi Wheel station. A man walks up the Mobility ramp while holding onto the hand rails while a woman seated in a wheelchair rotates the discs at the Tai Chi Wheels. The woman laughs at the Tai Chi Wheel station. Scene switches to a front view of the man as he reaches the top of the ramp. The camera pulls back for a full view of both the stations while the man begins to step down the Mobility steps. The camera switches back to a front view of the man as he steps down the stars of the station. The camera pulls back again for a full view of both the stations as the man steps down onto the ground from the station steps. A woman walks up to the woman seated in the wheelchair at the Tai Chi Wheels. She grabs the wheelchair push handles. Scene switches to a front view of the man as he turns around at the bottom of the Mobility stairs. He shakes his fingers before climbing up the stairs. The man walks up the stairs and down the ramp while holding on to the railings on either side of him for stability. Scene switches to a side view of the man as he walks up the Mobility ramp while the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.