Curved Balance Beam
The Curved Balance Beam provides fitness with a twist to help kids of all ages with their balance and agility.
- Galvanized-steel construction
- Perfect for kids entering a critical stage of balance and agility development
- Use as part of your Fitness Cluster or on its own for versatility
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- Product Categories
- Shipping Weight
- 71 lbs
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 12" (0,30 m)
- Min Area Required: 14' 6" x 21' 4" (4,42 m x 6,50 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.