The Step-Up station allows kids to build lower-body strength and coordination. A fun way to bring exercise to the playground.
- 3 Steps at various heights
- Polyethylene discs measuring 14" in diameter X 7" high
- Posts constructed of galvanized steel tubing that is powdercoated
- Super-rugged construction for years of use
- Vestibular, Tactile, Proprioception
- Motor Skills
- Upper Body Strength, Motor Planning, Lower Body Strength, Flexibility, Core Body Strength, Coordination, Balance Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Product Categories
- Shipping Weight
- 64 lbs
- Design/CAD Files
- Color Choices
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences.From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Sports & Fitness
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Our Sports & Fitness equipment provides fitness components that are designed for outdoor parks and playgrounds where people of any ability can challenge their physical fitness and work toward improving their health from head to toe. We make it easy to add fitness to outdoor play.