TuffRiders® T-Rex w/Coil Spring
- Durable spring lasts for years of rough-riding fun
- Encourages imaginative play
- Low maintenance
- Nine models available: T-Rex, Motorcycle, Bird, Car, Horse, RhinoDino, Turtle, 2-Seat Airplane, and 2-Seat Fire Engine
- Permalene® only available in colors shown
- Pinch-point-free spring
- Place two or three riders together for a great gathering area
- Surface mount and direct-bury options
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 81 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 24" (0,61 m)
- Min Area Required: 13' x 15' (3,96 m x 4,57 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features children playing on the TuffRiders® T-Rex spring rider.
[video: Scene fades into a close-up of a T-Rex’s head of the T-Rex spring rider. The camera pans from the head of the T-Rex down to the spring of the rider. A woman speaks off camera.]
Woman: Bones, are those bones? What kind of bones?
[video: the camera pans down the opposite side of the spring rider from the head of the T-Rex to the foot pegs and spring. A woman speaks off camera.]
Woman: Are they dinosaurs?
[video: a boy rides on the TuffRider T-Rex spring rider. He smiles at the camera as he bounces back and forth. Scene switches to the boy as he continues to bounce on the rider. A boy holds onto the snout of the T-Rex while the other boy rides. Camera switches to a back view zooming out from the boys legs as he plays on the spring rider. Camera switches to a full side view as the boy continues to bounce on the T-Rex spring rider. Scene switches to a different boy as he rides the TuffRider T-Rex. A woman shouts off camera.]
Woman: Wooh CJ, yeah buddy! CJ! [laughing]
[video: the boy smiles as his mother cheers him on.]
Mother: Go, go, go.
[video: the boy looks up at his mother and smirks as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.