Bounce around on a DigiRider® Chicken. Add a whole farm theme to your playground by adding a DigiRider Horse and Tractor too.
- Durable, pinch-point-free spring lasts for years of rough-riding fun
- DigiFuse® panels provide vivid, full-color graphics
- Encourages imaginative play
- Low maintenance
- Nine models available: Bear, Butterfly, Chicken, Dinosaur, Fire Engine (2-seat), Horse, Police Car, Rocket Ship, Tractor
- Available in colors shown
- Place two or three DigiRiders together for a great gathering area
- Surface mount and direct-bury options
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 89 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 21" (0,54 m)
- Min Area Required: 12' 9" x 16' 1" (3,89 m x 4,90 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a girl as she rides on a DigiRider Chicken playground spring rider.
[video: scene fades into a side view of a girl bouncing back and forth on a chicken designed DigiRider spring rider. Children off camera screech and shout. Camera angle switches to a top down view as the girl looks up to the camera and smiles while she rides the chicken spring rider. Scene switches to a close-up of the large spring of the playground ride. The spring moves back and forth as the girl continues to ride. Camera switches to a close-up of the girl’s hands holding onto the handles on either side of the chicken spring riders head. The girl begins to count how many time she springs back and forth.]
Girl: seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven.
[video: camera angle switches to a full back view as the girl continues to ride on the spring rider. Camera switches to a top down view as the girl rides.]
Girl off camera: Oh my gosh, Jamie look at. Look how far it goes down.]
[video: camera switches to a front view as the girl continues to ride on the DigiRider chicken spring rider. She looks to the side as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.