NEW! DigiRider® Rocket Ship
Hang on tight during an imagined take-off while bouncing and wiggling on the DigiRider® Rocket Ship.
- Durable, pinch-point-free spring lasts for years of rough-riding fun
- DigiFuse® panels provide vivid, full-color graphics
- Encourages imaginative play
- Low maintenance
- Nine models available: Bear, Butterfly, Chicken, Dinosaur, Fire Engine (2-seat), Horse, Police Car, Rocket Ship, Tractor
- Available in colors shown
- Place two or three DigiRiders together for a great gathering area
- Surface mount and direct-bury options
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 92 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 21" (0,54 m)
- Min Area Required: 12' 9" x 16' 1" (3,89 m x 4,90 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a girl as she rides on the DigiRider Rocket Ship playground spring rider.
[video: Scene fades into a front view of the spring of a spring rider. The camera pans up from the spring to a girl as she bounces back and forth on the Rocket Ship shaped spring rider. The camera pulls back for a full view of the girl while she plays on the spring rider. A girl off camera shouts.]
Girl: Now I can go on the polar bear!
[video: camera angle switches to a top down view of the girl as her pony tail whips back and forth while she rides. Camera angles switches to viewing behind the girl’s shoulder as she continues to ride the spring rider. Camera pulls back for a full side view of the girl riding the rocket ship spring rider, scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.