The bouncy motion of the DigiRider® Horse lets kids imagine they are galloping across the playground.
- Durable, pinch-point-free spring lasts for years of rough-riding fun
- DigiFuse® panels provide vivid, full-color graphics
- Encourages imaginative play
- Low maintenance
- Nine models available: Bear, Butterfly, Chicken, Dinosaur, Fire Engine (2-seat), Horse, Police Car, Rocket Ship, Tractor
- Available in colors shown
- Place two or three DigiRiders together for a great gathering area
- Surface mount and direct-bury options
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 92 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 20" (0,51 m)
- Min Area Required: 12' 9" x 15' 4" (3,89 m x 4,67 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a girl as she rides on the DigiRider Horse playground spring rider.
[video: scene fades into a side view of a young girl springing backwards and forwards on a DigiRider Horse shaped spring rider. Here pony tail wipes back and forth as she rides. Camera angle switches to a top down view of the girl as she continues to ride. Camera switches back to a side view close-up up of the Horse shaped spring rider. Camera close-up of the spring of the rider as it gently sways back and forth. Camera switches to behind the girl as she aggressively rides the spring rider.]
Girl: Rain watch!
[video: camera switches to a front view of the girl as she continues to ride the DigiRider Horse shaped spring rider.]
Girl 2: Here hairs going to swipe across the camera.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.