DigiRider® Fire Engine
The realistic DigiRider® Fire Engine lets two kids bounce to the rescue at once. Pair with a DigiRider Police Car to put more heroes in action.
- Durable, pinch-point-free spring lasts for years of rough-riding fun
- DigiFuse® panels provide vivid, full-color graphics
- Encourages imaginative play
- Low maintenance
- Nine models available: Bear, Butterfly, Chicken, Dinosaur, Fire Engine (2-seat), Horse, Police Car, Rocket Ship, Tractor
- Available in colors shown
- Place two or three DigiRiders together for a great gathering area
- Surface mount and direct-bury options
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 142 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 22" (0,56 m)
- Min Area Required: 13' 6" x 15' 11" (4,11 m x 4,85 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a girl as she rides on a DigiRider Fire Engine playground spring rider.
[video: scene fades into a side view of two girls riding together on the two seated DigiRider Fire Engine spring rider. A girl sits in the DigiRider Butterfly behind them. Camera does a close-up pan of the bottom of the spring rider by the girl’s feet showing the detail of the Fire Truck on the DigiFuse panel. Camera switches to a front top down view as the girls continue to spring back and forth. The girl in the front breaths heavily as they ride. The camera pulls back to a full side view as the girls aggressively ride back and forth almost touching the ground as they spring backwards.]
Girl: Oh my gosh.
[video: camera does a close-up of the double spring system on the bottom of the rider. Camera switches back to a side view of the Fire Engine spring rider. One girl rides the spring rider by herself while sitting on the far back seat and holding onto the front handles. Another girl sides the police car spring rider in the background. They both ride their riders as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.