This colorful DigiRider® Bear adds a whimsical touch and bouncy fun to playgrounds of any color.
- Durable, pinch-point-free spring lasts for years of rough-riding fun
- DigiFuse® panels provide vivid, full-color graphics
- Encourages imaginative play
- Low maintenance
- Nine models available: Bear, Butterfly, Chicken, Dinosaur, Fire Engine (2-seat), Horse, Police Car, Rocket Ship, Tractor
- Available in colors shown
- Place two or three DigiRiders together for a great gathering area
- Surface mount and direct-bury options
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 85 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 21" (0,54 m)
- Min Area Required: 12' 9" x 15' 3" (3,89 m x 4,65 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features children riding on DigiRider spring riders.
[video: scene fades into a close-up of the bottom spring of a playground spring rider while a girl teeters back and forth. The camera pans up the spring rider shaped like a bear and design with a rainbow of colors and geometric shapes. The camera pulls back for a full side view as the girl rides the bear shaped spring rider. Camera switches to a front view of the girl playing on the spring rider. Camera angle changes to a top down back view of the girl on the spring rider. The girl begins to sing.]
Girl: This felling! It’s in my bones.
[video: camera pulls back to a full view of five girls riding on different DigiRider spring riders. They all begin to sing a song together while they ride on their spring riders.]
Girls: It’s going down I’m yelling timber!
[video: scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.