- Accommodates up to four kids at once
- Easy to install and maintain
- Grab kids' attention and keep them active
- Handholds ensure a firm grip
- Torsion-powered spring mechanism for controlled motion and bouncy fun
- Proprioception, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 146 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 36" (0,91 m)
- Min Area Required: 13' 6" x 21' 7" (4,11 m x 6,58 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the two-seated playground seesaw.
[video: fade in to young boy and girl teetering back and forth on a two seat seesaw.]
[video: camera zooms in on seesaws encased spring mechanism as kids continue to teeter back and forth.]
[video: camera zooms out to full view of boy and girl teetering on seesaw. Camera zooms back in to spring mechanism of seesaw.]
[video: young girls pony tail bounces in front of camera as she looks at young boy across from her as they teeter.]
[video: close-up of boy as he bounces. Close-up of girl as she bounces and smiles at camera. Camera zooms out to full view of seesaw, girl looks back at camera and smiles.]
[video: camera switch to close-up of spring mechanism as kids continue to bounce on seesaw. Fade to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.