The freestanding Blender™ Spinner teaches kids about centrifugal force as they shift their body weight to spin.
- An innovative, compact way to add the spinning motion kids need
- Accommodates multiple kids
- Meets CSA standard Z614-14 requiring 6' minimum use zone
- Use as a single spinner or pair it with the Sol Spinner™ (#201553), Blender™ Spinner (#201551) or Gyro Twister® Spinner (#201552) Add-On for double the fun.
- Also available for Evos® and PlayBooster® playsystems
- Direct bury only
- Proprioception, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Eye-Hand Coordination, Flexibility, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- 252 lbs
- ASTM, CSA
- Max Fall Height: 75" (1,90 m)
- Min Area Required: 21' 3" x 15' 11" (6,48 m x 4,85 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.