Help kids build their upper-body strength and coordination with the freestanding Stationary Cycler.
- Handgrips and pedals constructed of high-density polyethylene for a safe grasp
- Rotates on oil-impregnated bearings for years of dependable use
- Independent upper and lower cycler bar assembly with handles or pedals
- Can install without pedals to create an accessible cycler
- Also available with TenderTuff™-coated grab bar instead of handles
- Uses sturdy PlayBooster® posts
- Proprioception, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Eye-Hand Coordination, Flexibility, Upper Body Strength
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- 163 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 24" (0,61 m)
- Min Area Required: 16' x 13' 3" (4,88 m x 4,04 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the accessible freestanding Stationary Hand Cycler.
[video: scene fades into a young girl seated in a wheelchair rotating the staggered Stationary Hand Cycler in front of her. The camera zooms in on the girls face as she smiles while she moves the cycler bar. The camera focuses on the girl’s hands as she rotates the bar towards her. The camera focuses on the girl’s legs that are strapped to her wheelchair. Scene switches to a front view of the girl as she continues to rotate the Stationary Cycler. Camera switches to a zoomed in side view of the girl as she smiles and rotates the bar towards herself. Camera switches to a zoom in view of the bar. The camera pans across the length of the bar while the girl rotates it. A man laughs off camera. Camera switches to a front angle view up at the girl as she spins the Stationary Cycler in slow motion. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.