ZipKrooz® Additional Bay EN
Add one or more additional bays to ZipKrooz® EN for double or even triple the fun. Kids can race side-by-side to the end and back. Combine any length ZipKrooz with an equal length Additional Bay.
- Attaches to ZipKrooz EN
- Black, rubber-wrapped chain holds comfortable disc seat to accommodate kids of all sizes
- Disc seat available in black only
- Track available in three lengths: 34', 50' and 66'
- Decorative and functional fin on track discourages kids from accessing the top
- Meets EN standards
- U.S. Patent No. 9,932,046
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- 1,672 lbs
- Min Area Required: 34' EN Additional Bay 53' x 14' (16,15 m x 4,27 m); 50' EN Additional Bay 69' 2" x 14' (21,08 m x 4,27 m); 66' EN Additional Bay 85' 4" x 14' (26,01 m x 4,27 m)
- Max Fall Height: 48" (1,22 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.