Whimsy Rider™ Sea Horse w/Coil Spring
- Also available in Dolphin and Zebra models
- Bouncy creatures encourage imaginative play
- Each Whimsy Rider™ is hand-painted with bright colors
- Low maintenance
- Sturdy, no-pinch spring is made from steel alloy
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 90 lbs
- ASTM, CSA
- Max Fall Height: 24" (0,61 m)
- Min Area Required: 13' x 15' (3,96 m x 4,57 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features children playing on the Whimsy Rider Sea Horse playground spring rider.
[video: scene fades in as the camera slowly zooms out from a blue painted sea horse with orange and yellow belly spring rider. Scene fades into the camera panning from the head of the sea horse to its spiraled tail. The camera zooms in on the front of the sea horse and up to its read painted eye. Scene switches to a back view of a girl as she bounces on the Whimsy Rider Sea Horse. The camera zooms in on the girl as she continues to ride. The camera switches to a front view of the girl as she slows her bouncing on the rider. She laughs out of breath and begins to bounce once again. The camera zooms in on the girl’s feet resting on the foot pegs. She bounces in slow motion. The camera switches to a front side view of the girl as she laughs again and continues to bounce on the spring rider.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.