Kids love dinosaurs, and riding the DigiRider® Dinosaur gets their imagination flowing.
- Durable, pinch-point-free spring lasts for years of rough-riding fun
- DigiFuse® panels provide vivid, full-color graphics
- Encourages imaginative play
- Low maintenance
- Nine models available: Bear, Butterfly, Chicken, Dinosaur, Fire Engine (2-seat), Horse, Police Car, Rocket Ship, Tractor
- Available in colors shown
- Place two or three DigiRiders together for a great gathering area
- Surface mount and direct-bury options
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 89 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 21" (0,54 m)
- Min Area Required: 12' 9" x 15' 8" (3,89 m x 4,78 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a girl as she rides on a DigiRider Chicken playground spring rider.
[video: scene fades into a side view of a girl as she bounces back and forth on a DigiRider Dinosaur shaped spring rider. The spring squeaks as she rides. Another girl sits still on a DigiRider tractor shaped spring rider behind her. Camera close-up of the face of the DigiRider Dinosaur while the girl feet rest on the foot begs just below its chin. Camera switches to a close-up of the spring of the DigiRider and it moves back and forth. Camera switches to a top down view of the girl as she continues to ride on the Dinosaur spring rider. Camera switches to the other side of the girl as she continues to ride. Two girls speak off camera as the scene fades to black.]
Girl 1: They may be useful okay?
Girl 2: Yeah.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.