Bounce away on the wings of this colorful DigiRider® Butterfly that will capture young ones imaginations.
- Durable, pinch-point-free spring lasts for years of rough-riding fun
- DigiFuse® panels provide vivid, full-color graphics
- Encourages imaginative play
- Low maintenance
- Nine models available: Bear, Butterfly, Chicken, Dinosaur, Fire Engine (2-seat), Horse, Police Car, Rocket Ship, Tractor
- Available in colors shown
- Place two or three DigiRiders together for a great gathering area
- Surface mount and direct-bury options
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 6 to 23 months
- 2 to 5 Years
- 110 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 15" (0,38 m)
- Min Area Required: 13' 3" x 14' 5" (4,04 m x 4,39 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a girl as she rides in the DigiRider Butterfly playground spring rider.
[video: scene fades into a side view of a girl as she steps into the a DigiRider Butterfly shaped spring rider. She sits down in the seat and grabs onto the bar and begins motioning backwards and forwards to start her momentum. The camera switches to a front view of the girl as she rides the butterfly shaped rider. Camera switches to a close-up ground view the spring of the spring rider. Camera switches to a close-up view of the side of the DigiFuse butterfly designed panel. Camera pulls back for a front view of the young girl as she works to make the spring rider bounce and forth. Camera switches to a back view of the girl while she rides on the DigiRider Butterfly. Other girls ride on other spring riders in front of her. Camera switches to a top down front view as the girl rides on the spring rider. The camera pans down to the girl’s feet as they rest on the foot bar. Camera switches to a full top down view as the girl continues to ride. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.