NEW! Global Motion®
Add a unique play experience to your playground with Global Motion®. Kids can climb, rotate, and explore two levels in this fun-filled structure. Patented progressive resistance makes it easy to turn Global Motion at slower speeds, and prevents it from being turned too quickly, providing a fun and challenging experience while still feeling safe and in control. With 14 nets that can be climbed on the inside or outside and two multi-person seating areas, Global Motion provides thrills for many kids at once.
- Two entryways on the lower level allow users of all abilities access to the inside of the globe
- Deck is at 16 1/2" height for easy transfer
- Large, black GripX-textured deck accommodates multiple kids and offers excellent traction and slip-resistance
- TenderTuff™-coated handrails edge both entryways
- Elevated seating area constructed from extra-thick, textured, polyester-reinforced rubber belting, suspended from cables (black only)
- 14 nets of polyester-wrapped, steel-reinforced cables provide a wealth of climbing opportunities; available in red or black
- Choice of two ProShield® colors: one for post and round tubing, one for vertical ribs
- Base and top made from durable, UV-stable rotomolded polyethylene in your choice of color
- Direct bury only, requiring a footing 42" deep and 48" square
- U.S. Patent No. 9,868,069
- Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Fine Motor, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- 1,555 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Min Area Required: 26' 5" diameter (8,05 m)
- Max Fall Height: 105" (2,67 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.