The TopsyTurny® Spinner provides a fun way for kids to gain the valuable spinning motion they need for healthy growth and development. It also accommodates a large number of kids on the platform, between cables, and on the ground so that friends can play together. Spinning fast or casually rotating, the TopsyTurny Spinner is a great freestanding addition to your playground.
- Large, black GripX-textured deck accommodates multiple kids and offers excellent traction and slip-resistance
- Eight polyester-wrapped, steel-reinforced cables provide sufficient handholds; available in red or black
- Spinner base and top made from durable, UV-stable rotomolded polyethylene in your choice of color
- Center post available in any ProShield® color
- Direct bury only
- Vestibular+, Proprioception
- Motor Skills
- Upper Body Strength, Core Body Strength, Balance
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play, Cooperation Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Product Categories
- Shipping Weight
- 397 lbs
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Product Price Range
Prices vary. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Max Fall Height: 18" (0,46 m)
- Min Area Required: 22'3" x 22'3" (6,78 m x 6,78 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.