Better than a zip line! ZipKrooz® EN brings new adventure to the playground in an exciting, safe way. It's a long-lasting, ultra-smooth ride for kids, ages 5 to 12, and will be the main attraction on your playground. Unlike other playground zip lines, ZipKrooz is a two-way ride, eliminating the need to walk the seat back to start. With its unique track trolley system and comfortable seat suspended by a grippy, rubber-wrapped chain, ZipKrooz was engineered for exceptional quality, comfort and safety. Kids are lining up for ZipKrooz!
Add one or more additional bays (ZipKrooz EN Additional Bay #195508) of equal length for double or even triple the fun – kids can race side-by-side to the end and back.
- 4-wheel trolley glides easily to each end and back; will never jolt or stop mid-glide
- 2-way ride; no need to walk the seat back to start
- Elevation built in; can be installed on level ground with no embankments needed
- Inclined ends help rider gain momentum at the beginning, and slow down at the end
- Black, rubber-wrapped chain holds comfortable disc seat to accommodate kids of all sizes
- Disc seat available in black only
- Track available in three lengths: 34', 50' and 66'
- Decorative and functional fin on track discourages kids from accessing the top
- Meets EN standards
- U.S. Patent No. 9,932,046
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- 2,128 lbs
- Min Area Required: 34' ZipKrooz EN 53' x 26' 6" (16,15 m x 8,08 m); 50' ZipKrooz EN 69' 2" x 26' 6" (21,08 m x 8,08 m); 66' ZipKrooz EN 85' 4" x 26' 6" (26,01 m x 8,08 m)
- Max Fall Height: 48" (1,22 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features Landscape Structures ZipKrooz playground zip line.
[video: view of the back of a girl as she jumps onto a disc swing and rides down the track of a playground ZipKrooz zip line. As the girl glides down the track the camera angle switches to a pulled back full view of the ZipKrooz structure. Scene switches to a side view as the camera pans with a girl while riding down the ZipKrooz. She reaches the other end of the ZipKrooz bay and a boy reaches out to grab the swing she the girl can dismount. Scene switches to the camera man asking children about the ZipKrooz.]
Camera man: What do you guys think of this thing?
Boy voiceover: This is so much fun.
[video: the boy jumps on the disc swing and glides down the track.]
[video: scene switches as a girl pushes her friend on the disc swing to give her some momentum down the track. The camera pans with the girl as she rides down the ZipKrooz bay. Her friend yells to her.]
Girl: Maddy put your feet up!
Maddy: I am!
[video: as Maddy reaches to landing zone on the other end of the ZipKrooz bay a boy reaches out to grab the disc swing so she can dismount off the swing. Camera switches to a child wearing a helmet with a camera mounted to the top. The boy wearing the helmet hands another boy the rope of the disc swing, so he can ride down the track. Camera is point of view of the child wearing the helmet. His hands reach out in front of him and grabs the rope of the swing. The boy jumps and shouts: Cowabungah!]
[video: as the boy rides down the track he yells to his friends standing by.]
Boy: Sorry, bye bye.
[video: the boy shouts and yells as he glides down the track. A child chases after him and giggles.]
Boy: No, no, no, no!
[video: The boy reaches the other end of the ZipKrooz bay where a girl holds her hand out to catch the boy. He does not make it to the girl and shouts: No!]
[video: the girl starts running towards the boy as he begins to glide backwards to catch him. A child off camera shouts: I got it, I got it, I got it!]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.