Better than a zip line! ZipKrooz® brings new adventure to the playground in an exciting, safe way. It's a long-lasting, ultra-smooth ride for kids, ages 5 to 12, and will be the main attraction on your playground. Unlike other playground zip lines, ZipKrooz is a two-way ride, eliminating the need to walk the seat back to start. With its unique track trolley system and comfortable seat suspended by a grippy, rubber-wrapped chain, ZipKrooz was engineered for exceptional quality, comfort and safety. Kids are lining up for ZipKrooz!
Add one or more additional bays (ZipKrooz Additional Bay #195507 and/or ZipKrooz Assisted Additional Bay #196213) of equal length for double or even triple the fun – kids of all abilities can race side-by-side to the end and back.
- Sufficient upper-body strength and coordination required
- 4-wheel trolley glides easily to each end and back; will never jolt or stop mid-glide
- 2-way ride; no need to walk the seat back to start
- Elevation built in; can be installed on level ground with no embankments needed
- Inclined ends help rider gain momentum at the beginning, and slow down at the end
- Black, rubber-wrapped chain holds comfortable poly disc seat to accommodate kids of all sizes
- Track available in three lengths: 34', 50' and 66'
- 38-1/2" x 38-1/2" deck requires one footer for ease of installation
- Decorative and functional fin on track discourages kids from accessing the top
- Meets ASTM and CSA standards
- U.S. Patent No. 9,932,046
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- 1,732 lbs
- ASTM, CSA
- Min Area Required: 34' ZipKrooz 53' x 21' 6" (16,15 m x 6,55 m); 50' ZipKrooz 69' 1" x 21' 6" (21,06 m x 6,55 m); 66' ZipKrooz 85' 4" x 21' 6" (26,01 m x 6,55 m)
- Max Fall Height: 105" (2,67 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.