- 4 seats with center platform for additional participants
- Center platform made of GripX, a UV stabilized HDPE (high density polyethylene) marine-grade material. Specially designed slip resistant texture enhances traction and appearance. Platform is trimmed with your choice of colorful Permalene®.
- Spring mechanism and in-ground bumpers for controlled motion
- Base assembly is ProShield®-finished in black
- In-ground bumpers protect surfacing from impact and extend the life of the product
- Rubber stops on hand and foot-holds ensure a firm grip
- Walk-in seating ensures easy access or transfer into seat
- Seats made of durable, color fast, vibrant polyethylene
- Optional seat strap available (#111416)
- Proprioception, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 783 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 54" (1,37 m)
- Min Area Required: 16' 8" x 23' 5" (5,08 m x 7,14 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features children playing on the inclusive We-saw multi person seesaw.
[video: Scene fades into a view of five children seesawing back and forth on the inclusive We-saw. Four children sit in the individual seats while a girl kneels on the center platform in the middle of the seesaw. The children have an indistinctive conversation as they play. Camera switches to a side view of a boy and girl sitting on the center platform of the We-saw.]
Boy: We’re going up and down.
[video: the camera zooms into the girl smiling while she sits on the center platform of the seesaw.]
Boy: Here we go!
[video: The camera views the back of two of the rides and across the We-saw to the other four riders and the spring back and forth.]
Girl: Bouncing, bouncing, bouncing.
[video: the camera zooms in on a girl sitting in one of the seat of the We-saw. She looks are her friend beside her while they bounce. Scene switches to a ground view up as two children’s seats bounce in front of the camera. A boy’s feet are seen as he lays on the center platform. Scene switches to a close-up of the shaded spring mechanism underneath the We-saw. The bend and shift as they children bounce. The camera pulls back for a full view of five children as they continue to play on the We-saw. A man stands close by while holding a baby boy. Scene switches as the camera focuses on a boy as he sits and enjoys the ride from the center platform of the seesaw. Two girls run around the seesaw and giggle. Camera switches to a top down view of five children as they play on the We-saw. A girl kneels on the center platform while the other children bounce the seesaw. Camera switches back to a ground view of two of the We-saw seats as they bounce up and down. A boy lays on his stomach on the center platform facing the camera while resting his chin on his arms. Scene switches to a close-up of a boy and girl as they enjoy riding the We-saw from their seats. The camera does a close-up of the We-saw center tipping mechanism. Children laugh as they play. Scene switches to the camera panning across the We-saw as the children smile and bounce.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.