Component OverviewThe Stand-Up Spinner helps kids learn about centrifugal force as they use their body weight to spin. Allows kids ages 5 to 12 spin the day away as their body weight shifts and they develop better depth perception and balance.
- Base is 20” diameter; direct bury only
- Improves overall strength and balance
- Integrated handhold is comfortable and provides a safe grip
- One-piece design for great durability
- Thrilling spinning motion
- Proprioception, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Product Categories
- Shipping Weight
- 60 lbs
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 8" (0,20 m)
- Min Area Required: 14' diameter (4,27 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.