Gyro Twister® Spinner
The Gyro Twister® Spinner helps kids learn about centrifugal force as they use their body weight to spin. Allows kids ages 5 to 12 spin the day away as their body weight shifts.
- An innovative, compact way to add the spinning motion kids need
- Meets CSA standard Z614-14 requiring 6' minimum use zone
- Use as a single spinner or pair it with the Sol Spinner™ (#201553), Blender™ Spinner (#201551) or Gyro Twister® Spinner (#201552) Add-On for double the fun.
- Also available for Evos® and PlayBooster® playsystems
- Direct bury
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- 253 lbs
- ASTM, CSA
- Max Fall Height: 50" (1,27 m)
- Min Area Required: 21' 3" x 15' 11" (6,42 m x 4,85 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.