Gyro Twister® Spinner Add-On
Component OverviewCombine the Gyro Twister® Spinner Add-On with the freestanding Gyro Twister Spinner, Blender™ Spinner or Sol Spinner™ to create twice the spinning fun. Kids use their body weight to spin the day away.
- An innovative, compact way to add the spinning motion kids need
- Meets CSA standard Z614-14 requiring 6' minimum use zone
- Pair with the Sol Spinner™ (#201550), Blender™ Spinner (#201548) or Gyro Twister® Spinner (#201549) to create a unique double spinner
- Direct bury only
- Vestibular+, Tactile, Proprioception
- Motor Skills
- Upper Body Strength, Motor Planning, Flexibility, Core Body Strength, Coordination, Agility
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Social Skill Development, Cooperation Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Product Categories
- Shipping Weight
- 105 lbs
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA
- Product Price Range
Pricing reflects only the equipment shown in the 3D render. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Max Fall Height: 50" (1,27 m) Single; 53" (1,35 m) Double
- Min Area Required: 21' 3" x 15' 11" (6,43 m x 4,85 m) Single; 30' x 15' 11" (9,14 m x 4,85 m) Double
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.