- Add clusters at various heights for enhanced sensory experience
- Available in 12” and 16” heights for different age groups
- Durable polyethylene seat is set at 5-degree angle helping kids discover the relationship between body position and movement
- Great for small spaces
- Includes easy-grasp handgrips
- Low maintenance materials and sealed bearings
- Thrilling spinning motion
- Proprioception, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 40 lbs
- Max Fall Height: Equals seat height
- Min Area Required: 13' 8" Diameter (4,17 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features children spinning on the playground Saddle seat spinner.
[video: scene fades into a boy and girl as they spin on the Saddle seat spinners. A boy off camera speaks.]
Boy: One more time.
[video: The girl spins herself faster on her spinner with her legs as the young boy spins slowly by his body momentum. Camera switches to focusing on the young boy as she smiles and giggles while spinning on a Saddle seat spinner. The camera zooms in on the boys faces as he looks down and spins. Scene switches to a girl spinning her friend on the Saddle Seat spinner.]
Girl: Okay go really fast, spin really fast.
[video: ground view of a girl’s legs as she spins on a Saddle Seat spinner. The girl giggles as she slowly spins. The camera pans up to the girl’s face as she smiles.]
Girl: I’m dizzy [laughing]
[video: camera circles around a girl as she spins on the Saddle Spinner. The girls stops spinner and stands up to run across the playground, scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.