TuffRiders® Horse w/Coil Spring
- Durable spring lasts for years of rough-riding fun
- Encourages imaginative play
- Low maintenance
- Nine models available: T-Rex, Motorcycle, Bird, Car, Horse, RhinoDino, Turtle, 2-Seat Airplane, and 2-Seat Fire Engine
- Permalene® only available in colors shown
- Pinch-point-free spring
- Place two or three riders together for a great gathering area
- Surface mount and direct-bury options
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 82 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 24" (0,61 m)
- Min Area Required: 13' x 15' (3,96 m x 4,57 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features children playing on the TuffRiders® Horse spring rider.
[video: scene fades into a full view of a TuffRider spring ride shaped like a horse. Scene fades into the camera panning from the head of the horse to the back. Scene switches to a boy walking up to the spring rider and mounting it. Scene switches to a side view of a different boy as he holds one of his hands up in the air and springs back and forth on the rider.]
Boy: Oh yeah!
[video: scene switches to a young girl on the Horse spring rider as she looks back to a boy sitting on the Car spring rider drinking a juice box. Her friend stands next to her also drinking a juice box. The camera zooms in on the girl’s hands as she holds onto the side hand holds by the back of the Horses head. Camera zooms in on a childes feet as they rest on the foot pegs of the rider. The feet sway in and out of frame as a child shouts: Sasha!]
[video: scene fades into a close-up of a girl smiling while she rides the spring rider. Scene switches to a girl sandwich between two boys as they all try to ride on the TuffRider Horse spring rider together. The boy in the back steps away and pushes the other two children on the spring rider as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.