TuffRiders® Car w/Coil Spring
The TuffRiders® encourage active and bouncy play. Wiggly for lots of giggles! Lots of models to choose from.
- Durable spring lasts for years of rough-riding fun
- Encourages imaginative play
- Low maintenance
- Nine models available: T-Rex, Motorcycle, Bird, Car, Horse, RhinoDino, Turtle, 2-Seat Airplane, and 2-Seat Fire Engine
- Permalene® only available in colors shown
- Pinch-point-free spring
- Place two or three riders together for a great gathering area
- Surface mount and direct-bury options
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 102 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 24" (0,61 m)
- Min Area Required: 13' x 15' (3,96 m x 4,57 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features children playing on the TuffRiders® Car spring rider.
[video: scene fades into a TuffRider Car shaped spring rider. A child shouts in the background: Wee!
[video: scene fades into the camera panning from the back tire of the rider to the front. Scene fades into the camera on the opposite side of the rider panning from the front to the back. Scene switches to a ground view up at a girl as she sways back and forth on car spring rider. Camera switches to a back view of the girl as she looks across the play area while riding on the spring rider. Scene switches to a ground view up to the girl as she sits and rides the TuffRider. The camera pans down the side of the spring rider from the girl’s feet resting on the foot pegs to the single spring at the bottom of the rider. Scene switches to a back view of an older girl as she aggressively springs back and forth on the car spring rider. Children shout in the background as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.