Gyro Twister® Spinner
The Gyro Twister® Spinner helps kids learn about centrifugal force as they use their body weight to spin. Allows kids ages 5 to 12 spin the day away as their body weight shifts.
- An innovative, compact way to add the spinning motion kids need
- Meets CSA standard Z614-14 requiring 6' minimum use zone
- Use as a single spinner or pair it with the Sol Spinner™ (#201553), Blender™ Spinner (#201551) or Gyro Twister® Spinner (#201552) Add-On for double the fun.
- Also available for Evos® and PlayBooster® playsystems
- Direct bury only
Vestibular+, Proprioception, Tactile
Upper Body Strength, Core Body Strength, Coordination, Motor Planning, Agility, Flexibility
Cooperation, Social Skill Development
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
- 5 to 12 Years
- Max Fall Height: 50" (1,27 m)
- Min Area Required: 21' 3" x 15' 11" (6,42 m x 4,85 m)
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.