- Moveable overhead handhold travels with child for balance assistance
- Black steel-reinforced polyester-wrapped cables are extremely durable and vandal resistant
- Movable, rotationally molded spheres added for extra challenge
- Ground-to-deck and deck-to-deck configurations include one grab bar per deck
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- Max Fall Height: 79"-83" (2,06 m-2,11 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a PlayBooster playground TightRope Bridge.
[video: scene fades into a full side view of a group of children watching a girl as she walks across the TightRope Bridge. The girl holds onto the circular sliding overhead handhold while she walks across the rope of the bridge. The scene switches to a different young girl as she walks across the bridge. The camera switches to a close-up of a girl’s feet as she stands sideways on the rope of the bridge. The girl’s feet jump of the rope in slow motion. Camera switches to a top down view of a child’s shoes as they walk across the TightRope Bridge. Children can be heard laughing and playing in the background. Scene switches to a side view of a girl as she glides over the rope of the bridge by holding onto the overhead circular handle. She reaches the middle of the bridge and reaches her toes down to barley reach the rope. She tip toes across the rope as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.