S-Disc Challenge w/Vibe® Handholds
- Available for 123" module
- Durable poly discs for a fun and challenging bridge experience
- Poly discs are attached at different heights
- S-shaped beam curves left or right
- Secured to the ground by chains to limit movement
- Uniquely designed laser-cut perforated steel and polyethylene handholds help kids transition from climber to deck
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the PlayBooster playground S-Disc Challenge.
[video: scene fades into an elevated view of children stepping across the disc foot steppers on the S-Disc Challenge. Camera switches to a ground view up at the “S” shaped overhead support bar where the Disc bars hang down from. The camera pans to a boy as the holds himself up suspended above the disc foot stepper. A man shouts off camera.]
Man: Wow that’s a new way to play.
[video: Scene switches to a full ground view of the S-Disc Challenge as a young girl steps across the shifting discs of the playground activity. A line of children wait patiently for their turn on the S-Disc Challenge. Camera switches to a side view of children as they step across tiered disc steps on the S-Disc Challenge. The children giggle as they climb across. Camera switches to a view across the S-Disc Challenge from the playground decking. Children climb across the discs towards the camera. Camera switches to a ground view across the foot disc steppers as children’s feet step across. Camera switches to a ground view up at a group of children climbing across the S-Disc Challenge. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.