- Rotomolded balls and discs available in your choice of polyethylene colors
- Steel-reinforced cables are extremely durable and vandal resistant, available in black, red or tan
- Attaches to ground with ProGuard™-finished steel chain
- Available for ground level, 8" and 16" deck heights
- Ground-to-deck and deck-to-deck configurations include one grab bar per deck
- Direct bury
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- Max Fall Height: 49"-51" (1,24 m - 1,3 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a PlayBooster playground SwiggleKnots Bridge.
[video: scene fades in the camera vertically panning up one of the ropes of the SwiggleKnots Bridge.
A child screams in the background as the camera pans up to know of the climbing balls attached to the vertical rope. A Landscape Structures ribbon logo is embossed on the side of the ball. Scene switches to a full view of a group of children climbing on the ropes of the SwiggleKnots Bridge. Camera switches to a side view of the bridge. A group of children each on a rope of the SwiggleKnots bridge sit and stand on the foot and hand hold balls and discs. Camera switches to a top down close-up of a girl’s sparkly black boots as she stands on a ball at the bottom of a rope of the SwiggleKnots bridge. She steps off the ball and to the next rope with a disc stepper. Scene switches to a view down the ropes of the bridge as two girls sit and stand on the balls and disc of the bridge.]
[video: scene switches to a different playground of the camera going in and out of focuses of a young girl climbing up one of the bridges ropes. Scene switches to a view of a girls back as climbs and rotates on one of the bridges ropes. Camera switches to a full view of a PlayBooster playground. Children play all over the many playground activities as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.