The Evos® Sol Spinner™ is plain fun! It provides the valuable spinning motion kids need for healthy growth and development. Multiple kids can work together and use their bodies to counter balance the Sol Spinner to make it go – fast!
- Spinner set at angle for maximum momentum
- Accommodates multiple kids at once
- GripX platform, available in black only, offers excellent traction and slip-resistance
- Steel-reinforced cables are extremely durable and vandal resistant, available in black
- Meets current ASTM and EN standards and new CSA standard Z614-14 requiring 6' minimum use zone
- Play functionally link to an Evos play structure or connect with the Power Lifter™ Chinning Bar (#202821)
- E-Pod® Step (#156454) required when play functionally linked to the Evos play structure
- Also available for the PlayBooster® playsystem or as a Freestanding Play event
- Direct bury
- Proprioception, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Upper Body Strength
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- Max Fall Height: 17" (0,43 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
Evos® attracts kids with its unique appearance and endless opportunities for unstructured fun. Its ground-to-ground arches allow kids of all abilities to join in the fun. But most importantly, Evos lets kids find their own ways to play while building muscle strength, endurance and mental agility.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.