- Durable steel construction
- Meets current ASTM and EN standards and new CSA standard Z614-14 requiring 6' minimum use zone
- Play functionally link to an Evos play structure or connect with the Power Lifter™ Chinning Bar (#202821)
- E-Pod® Step (#156454) required when play functionally linked to the Evos play structure
- Also available for the PlayBooster® playsystem or as a Freestanding Play event
- Direct bury
- Proprioception, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Max Fall Height: 75" (1,90 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
This video features children playing on the Evos vertical Blender Spinner.
[video: scene fades into two young boys spinning together on a spring shaped Blender spinner.]
Young boy says to the other boy: Don't step on my hand.
[video: scene switches to a full view of the Blender Spinner as young boy rides the spiral of the spinner down from the top to the ground. Camera switches to a ground view up to the spinner. A young boy climbs up the spiral of the spinner.]
Boy off camera: Just playing in the inside, no, yeah.
[video: young boy riding spinner shouts as he pics up speed. A different boy rides down towards the camera on the spinner. Scene switches to a close-up of two boys holding on to the Blender Spinner as they laugh at each other. Scene switches to an elevated view of a young boy as he spins around with his legs swung out from the spinner. Scene switches to a side view of a young girl as she sits on the Blender Spinner. Two boys stand by watching the girl spin on the spinner. Scene switches to three boys crowdedly sit on Blender Spinner as it slowly rotates. Scene switches to a full side view of a boy as he spins himself down the Blender Spinner.]
[video: scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
Evos® attracts kids with its unique appearance and endless opportunities for unstructured fun. Its ground-to-ground arches allow kids of all abilities to join in the fun. But most importantly, Evos lets kids find their own ways to play while building muscle strength, endurance and mental agility.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240; 8,366,562; 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.