NEW! Venti® HDG
Designed for kids ages 5-12, Venti® HDG packs 20 exciting activities into its compact size. Nets, slides, belts and climbers provide lots of fun and challenges that promote physical development and strategic thinking, while also creating hangouts where kids can take a break and connect with others. With multiple entry points and plenty of activities, this accessible playstructure can accommodate a whole class at once!
Venti HDG epitomizes smart design. Materials are used efficiently to create a large number of activities. The compact size requires less space and surfacing material than typical playgrounds, resulting in a lower total investment. The Hot Dip Galvanized (HDG) distinctive zinc patina eventually takes on a matte gray appearance, blending in well with the styles of many different play environments—urban, sculptural, modern, industrial and more. Also, if you happen to live in a coastal area, this durable finish provides an extra level of protection against the harsh elements.
- 20 activities addressing developmentally-appropriate skills: Cargo Net, Inclined Cable Walk, Belt Bridge, Vertical Panel Climber, Panel Maze, Windowpane Overhead Ladder, TightRope™ Bridge, Chinning Bar, Wood Plank Ladder, Cabin Climber, Double Swoosh™ Poly Slide, Single Poly Slide, Fire Pole, Square Loop Incline Climber, Square Loop Vertical Climber, Swiggle Stix® Bridge, Cabin Seating Area, Turning Bar, Square Steppers, Belt Hammock
- Compact structure fits in smaller spaces and requires less surfacing
- Multiple entry points and 20 activities accommodate a large number of kids
- Choice of Permalene® color and polyethylene color
- HDG finish available for Venti®, Oodle® Swing and Global Motion®
- ADA compliant
- Steel posts only
- Direct bury only
- U.S. Patent No. D807,978
- Agility, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 87" (2,20 m)
- Min Area Required: 45' 2" x 39' 2" (13,76 m x 11,93 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 6 Months to 12 Years
Smart Play® not only provides smart design to help create smart kids, but it’s manufactured with a smart use of materials—focused on getting as many components as possible out of the smallest amount of material. Smart Play structures are preconfigured and designed with just your choice of color. All at a smart price.