The race track steals the show with toddlers and pre-schoolers on the Motion structure. While this play structure meets the technical specifications for ages 2-5, it was uniquely designed for kids ages 2-3. We recognize that there are huge developmental differences between a 2-year-old and a 5-year-old. By ages 4-5, many kids naturally gravitate to the “big kid” equipment on the playground. Motion is a smart choice for younger children, packing 16 activities into a compact space to keep them busy and entertained in a safe, developmentally-appropriate way.
Plus its whimsical, modern design and affordable price make it an attractive add to your playground.
Even more, designing Motion is as quick and easy as it gets. With one model and one price, all you have to do is choose your colors, and even that’s easy with our recommended palettes.
A Smart Play® structure is a smart choice!
- 16 interactive activities addressing developmentally-appropriate skills: Inclined Tunnel, Leaf Shape-and-Fit, Wiggle Ladder, Slide, Shape-and-Fit Table, Leaf Trail, Race Car/Roller Track, Numbers Climber, Ring-a-Bell, Marbles, Bongo Panel, Bead Panel, Steering Wheel, Steppers, Alphabet Panel and your choice of either Sand Play Station with Sifters and Seats or Play Table with Seats
- 73% post-consumer recycled Permalene® used to create table tops, seats and activity components
- Choice of any three recycled Permalene colors
- Compact space
- 5 GripX-textured decks
- Built-in shade
- Cut-outs in roofs create shadow play on decks below
- ADA compliant
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Eye-Hand Coordination, Fine Motor, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 1,100 lbs
- ASTM, CSA
- Max Fall Height: 32" (0,81 m)
- Min Area Required: 22' 6" x 23' 11" (6,86 m x 7,29 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 6 Months to 12 Years
Smart Play® not only provides smart design to help create smart kids, but it’s manufactured with a smart use of materials—focused on getting as many components as possible out of the smallest amount of material. Smart Play structures are preconfigured and designed with just your choice of color. All at a smart price.