Plenty of activities means plenty of fun on the Cube structure. While this play structure meets the technical specifications for children 2-5 years old, it was uniquely designed for kids ages 2-3. We recognize that that are huge developmental differences between a 2-year old and a 5-year old. Cube is a smart choice for younger children, packing 14 activities into a compact space to keep them busy and entertained in a safe and developmentally-appropriate way.
Cube has a unique look, bringing a sculptural, modernistic feel to your play space. Its compact footprint will fit into tight spaces, and the affordable price will fit tight budgets.
Designing your own is quick and easy. With one model and one price, all you have to do is choose your colors. Even that choice is easy with our recommended palettes.
- 14 activities addressing developmentally-appropriate skills: Steel Drum, Nesting Puzzle, Slotted Puzzle, Puzzle Panel, Manipulative Arrow Panel, Slide, Table Panel (underneath deck), Activity Table with Bench, Mirror Panel, Magnet Stack, Arch Climber, Ladder Rail Disks, Steering Wheel, Crawl-through Panel
- 5 GripX-textured decks
- 73% post-consumer recycled Permalene® used to create table tops, seats and activity components
- Built-in shade
- Compact space
- ADA compliant
- Cut-outs in panels create shadow play on decks
- Translucent white panel provides different views in different light
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Eye-Hand Coordination, Fine Motor, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 2 to 5 Years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 33" (0,84 m)
- Min Area Required: 21' 7" x 22' 1" (6,58 m x 6,73 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 6 Months to 12 Years
Smart Play® not only provides smart design to help create smart kids, but it’s manufactured with a smart use of materials—focused on getting as many components as possible out of the smallest amount of material. Smart Play structures are preconfigured and designed with just your choice of color. All at a smart price.