Fire Station + Market Cafe EN
Double the possibilities by pairing a Fire Station with a Market Cafe. The elevated crawl tunnel lets kids go between running a store and restaurant to dressing as a fire fighter while learning and playing with a multitude of activities.
- 21 interactive activities addressing developmentally-appropriate skills: Slide, (2) Benches, Fire Fighter Question Panel, Mirror Panel, Dashboard Panel, (2) Panel Climbers, Order Talk-through Panel, Elevated Crawl Tunnel, Dog House, Fire Hydrant, (2) Find-It Signs, Ring-a-Bell, Dog Bone, Meal Table, Vegetable Stand, Open/Closed Sign, Flower Spinners, Lower Level Crawlspace
- Much more to see, including Fire Fighter uniform with mirrors to look in, Exit signs, Radio handset, Cash Register, Menu Board, and prompts to describe food tastes
- Compact structures
- Built-in shade
- Choice of colors for Permalene® and polyethylene
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Patent pending
- Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 3,150 lbs
- Max Fall Height: 44" (1,12 m)
- Min Area Required: 28' 9" x 29' 3" (8,76 m x 8,92 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 6 Months to 12 Years
Smart Play® not only provides smart design to help create smart kids, but it’s manufactured with a smart use of materials—focused on getting as many components as possible out of the smallest amount of material. Smart Play structures are preconfigured and designed with just your choice of color. All at a smart price.