As young children grow, they become ready for the Loft. Handrails lead them up the steps and into a world of imaginary play, with a built-in find-it game, learning activities, lower level clubhouse and so much more. You’ll find plenty of interactive elements to engage developing minds and bodies.
- 20 interactive activities addressing developmentally-appropriate skills: Shapes Panel, Image Panel, Steps, Mailbox Talk Tube, Flower Gear Panel, Alphabet Panel, Bubble Window, Counting Panel, Belt Climber, Flower/Leaf Spinners, Clock, Colors Mat, Seats, Find-it Sign, Lower Level Clubhouse, Crawl Tunnel, Vegetable/Leaf Sliders, Belt Seat, Slide, Faces Panel
- Compact structure
- Built-in shade
- Choice of one color each for Permalene® and polyethylene
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Patent pending
- Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 1,925 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 44" (1,12 m)
- Min Area Required: 25' 11" x 27' 1" (7,90 m x 8,25 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 6 Months to 12 Years
Smart Play® not only provides smart design to help create smart kids, but it’s manufactured with a smart use of materials—focused on getting as many components as possible out of the smallest amount of material. Smart Play structures are preconfigured and designed with just your choice of color. All at a smart price.